OPI Burlesque Swatches

These are my swatches of the Burlesque Collection, it's my first time so the picture are not that great. I'm not a professional at this. I only have 9 out of the 12 from this collection. I don't find the other 3 colors attractive, not on me at least. These polishes were bought by me. I'm not affiliate with any company. I'm still working on swatches on actual fingers. I do believe these polishes looks different on real finger nails. All these swatches are from 3 coats and no top coat.


Left to right: Glow Up Already, Extra- Va- Vaganza, Show It and Glow It, Bring On The Bling

Left to right: Show It and Glow It, Bring On The Bling, Simmer and Shimmer, Sparkles- iscious.
Left to right: Sparkles- iscious, Ali's Big Break, The Show Must Go On, Teasey Does It!
Left to right: Glow Up Already, Extra- Va- Vaganza, Show It and Glow It.
Left to right: Bring On The Bling, Simmer and Shimme, Sparkles- iscious.

Left to Right: Ali's Big Break, The Show Must Go On, Teasey Does It!


OPI Simmer & Shimmer - Blue Glitter
OPI Show It & Glow It! - Purple Glitter with micro silver glitters.
OPI Sparkle-icious - Multicolor Glitter, very unique IMO.
OPI Let Me Entertain You - Fuchsia Shimmer (don't have it)
OPI Ali’s Big Break - Red with Shimmer, the bits of shimmers are very settle.
OPI Tease-y Does It - Burgundy Shimmer, black base with mysterious hint of shimmers.
OPI Bring On the Bling - Golden Glitter, this have little green shimmers.
OPI Glow Up Already! - Green Glitter
OPI Extra-va-vaganza! - Orange Glitter
OPI Rising Star - Golden Shimmer (don't have it)
OPI Take the Stage - Orange Shimmer (don't have it)
OPI The Show Must Go On! - Deep Pink Shimmer, quite similar to MAC Bad fairy, but it's not a dupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment