Everyday...

Shiseido Powdery Foundation, I20. This foundation can be use wet or dry. I personally use it dry. Haven't dry using it wet yet, but something when I use this powder more on the heavy side. I tend to spray it with my MAC Fix+.

Studio Scuplt Concealer, NW20. I used to love this concealer, now I find it kind of dry. It doesn't blend into my skin nicely. It's not chalky though. Before it used to blend into my skin nicely. I would use this to cover up blemishes or darken areas and a bit of powder into my face.

Blushes. I have to have on some kind of blush. I'm a blush person. I love blushes. I don't have a lot of make up in my stash but blush is one item I have the most. I could never stop myself buying blushes. Even though sometime I feel like I have dupes in my stash but I couldn't resist. The one I use on the go would probably Blushbaby or Peachykeen from MAC.

Mascara. I love the look of big lashes. Even if I don't have time to do my whole face. I need to have mascara at least. I could pass on it, but at the end of the day without mascara for me would be bad. I think mascara brighten up your eyes, even if you have small eyes shape, like me. My favorites at the moments are Covergirl LashBlash and Maybelline Falsies.

Nivea Chapstick. This is my favorite chapstick. It's nonsticky and very moisturizing. I use this everyday, day and night. I can't go to bed without this on my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment