Mario Badescu

Drying Cream - Drying Cream is an effective treatment to dry up small under the surface bumps and pimples. Just a few dabs smoothed on the erupted areas prevent pimples from getting larger and spreading out of control. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples.

IMO: I love this product. This is a big life saver for me. Don't you hate it when you have one of those red pimple that's about to burst. This cream save me from those horrible weeks of having the red spotted face look. I just dab a bit of this cream on the spot and leave it on overnight. The next morning, I'd wake up and the pimple has dry into a smaller size. Of course this is not a miracle cream, it's not going to help your pimple disappear. This will will help decrease the size and the redness. I also think this help to reduce those acne scar. This is HG for me. One jar last a really long time.

You can get this at ULTA, or on they're website. It's only $14.

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    will be looking forward to updates on this blog :)
    Very cute background!

    http://hairandmakeupoverload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm so new to this. Hopefully more things will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete